This article covers how to reserve or cut inventory while searching for a product in RFMS Mobile, or to an existing line item on an order.
Note: These actions can only be done while editing an Order in Order Entry.
While Searching for a Product
- While searching for a product, note the section for Available Inventory. Select a product from this list.
- Next, select the color.
- Then select the price level. Scroll to the bottom of this section and indicate the quantity needed.
- The options for Reserve Inventory or Cut Inventory will appear at the bottom of the screen.
While Editing a Line Item
- While in edit mode tap the line tab and scroll to the button
- In the window that pops up, choose the inventory you would like to reserve or cut.
Cut a Line in Reserved Status
- While in edit mode, select a line item that is in Reserved status
- Tap the Line tab and scroll to the Check Inventory/Cut buttons
- Tap the Cut button to change the line status