Use the CRM Search screen to quickly search for and filter opportunities.
What information is shown on the Search Opportunities screen?
A. Opportunities listed will have a colored icon next to them. Green for won, orange for open/ongoing, and red for lost.
B. Opportunity value and status is shown. If an opportunity is lost the reason is listed here as well.
C. Each opportunity will show the opportunity ID number, the customer type, the salesperson assigned to it, and when it was last updated.
D. Tap the orange plus icon, , to create an opportunity by searching for an existing customer or adding a new one (if user permissions allow).
How to Search for Opportunities
Note: Make sure the dropdown in the header (very top of the screen) is set to Search Opportunities.
- Enter a customer name, telephone number, or opportunity ID number in the search field.
- You can choose to enter a date range to further narrow your search. Date range can either be set to include the date created or the date last updated.
- Further filter your search by pipeline stage, salesperson assigned to the opportunity, and ad source.
- When you select an opportunity from the list of results it will open that opportunity to the current stage of the pipeline that it is in.
- You can also create an opportunity from this screen by tapping the orange plus icon, , and searching for an existing customer or add a new one (if user permissions allow).