See below for lists of known issues and suggested improvements in CRM.
Click here to view the Release Notes.
The latest internal beta update of CRM is 0.73. The next internal beta update is anticipated April 8, 2020.
- When sharing the same MyFlooringLink to a customer from the same opportunity more than once a different phone number is used to send the text - Fix by 04/06
- Opportunity Values should automatically update based on the Drawing, Quote or Order's value - Fix by 04/06
- When Line Price values are hidden, the quote value becomes zero on the customer portal - Fix by 04/06
- A number of pieces of information do not appear when sharing from the Contact Stage - Fix by 04/06
- Adding a comment, then pressing Save should save the comment - Fix by 04/20
- Room Plan is not visible when an Order is shared to the customer facing website - Fix by 04/20
- Link to opportunity from Activity dialog on Calendar screen
- How to handle existing Measure projects if the Measure Activity is deleted? Perhaps not allow the Measure Activity to be deleted but only rescheduled?
- Provide an option to view drawing in addition to Share Drawing and Create Quote
- Include balance due on Orders in Customer screen
- Include the Measure Date and Time on the Opportunity > Pipeline > Measure tab
- Allow copying of an opportunity