If your user permissions allow, you can search and view claims through the Order Entry screen in RFMS Mobile.
- Use the dropdown to select to search Claims. If you do not have this option speak with your company's RFMS administrator about your user permissions.
- Refine the search by date: Last 30 days, Last 90 days, Last year, or Any date
- Choose to search only within your folder or all users in your company
- The search field uses RFMS Smart Search so you can enter any header information, claim against/for info, PO number, or job information to search by
- Tap Find to begin the search. The first 10 will be shown. Tap Find More to load additional search results
View a Claim
Claims are view only, but there are several things you can do while viewing a claim in RM.
Notes can be added to the claim through the Line tab, or to an individual line item by selecting it first, then entering a note in the Line tab.
Tip: Tap the Note icon to enable editing the note field.
Photo or document attachments can be added to a claim through the Attachments tab. They ca be added to an individual line item by selecting it first, then tapping the Attachments tab.
Tap to switch to the Schedule Pro screen and view jobs related to the claim.
Tap to format the PDF document.
Tap to view the PDF. From this screen you can (A) accept a signature, (B) email it/add it as an attachment to the claim, (C) save it, and (D) print it.
Tap to generate a form than can a payment button.